Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swine Flu Much?



What do you think this photo represents? Anything that you noticed on the picture?

After a little chit chat with my friends in the office, I decided to go home right away before the sun completely shines in the City. As usual, I hailed a cab and told him my destination. As I was enjoying the stretch of Commonwealth with a gloomy weather, cold AC system, Cream-O (Thanks Myreen), and Katy Perry on my iPod, the driver just suddenly opens the window on his left and spit out. It's like ok for me since that's what drivers do but after few seconds, he took his face towel and tried to wipe out something on the glass window. At first I thought he was just trying to wipe out something.. may be a few drop of his saliva but to my surprise... LO and BEHOLD!



I was like, Gross! Good thing I'm on my second Cream-O and almost ate half of it.

Swine Flu, Anyone?

Macappleboy

No comments:

Post a Comment