Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Exhausting Morning

Damn! I can't breathe... I went home right away after my first shift for this week... as soon as I arrived home, I took all my Lacoste shirts and went to the laundry area to wash it all off... by hand... yeah... all by myself... our helper was supposed to do it last Saturday but I decided to do it myself since I don't want anyone to touch my crocodile... don't get me wrong, they knew that my clothes were supposed to be hand washed but being a paranoid like myself, I pulled it out from the hamper and place it on a safe place where I can store it for a week...LOL

Anyhoo, I was so touched with my superiors and some of my colleagues that they are actually concern on my status in our team. They had an emergency meeting yesterday with our Senior Manager and they've discussed the common issues on why we can't hit the numbers. Our account is a technical support and sales combined. But in any account that includes selling, Sales is given much importance than Technical Expertise. I just wished that my team members would understand that importance of working hard and effort in achieving or attaining a certain goal.

So much for the work dilemma... I think I have to take a vacation... Don't you think?

Macappleboy

No comments:

Post a Comment