Monday, July 20, 2009

Mac + Lacoste = Macoste

Here we go again...

After a long fury discussion with my former web host, I've finally decided to start a new saga. I know that everything has come to an end but I never thought that it would end like this, much worst that it just run for a year. Anyway, past is past and I am here for a fresh start.

Mac + Lacoste = Macoste... these are the two things that makes me smile... of course aside from travel, dining and shopping. I think Mac is the best operating system that has ever been developed and Lacoste has the best pique shirt that France has ever produced.

But who am I? What's my main purpose in Life? That's actually what I've been trying to answer for the past 10 plus years of my existence....

You can just call me Macappleboy, a simple guy in the Philippines who just don't know what he really wants in life. I am in search of true happiness, purpose in life, and what I can offer to the world. There's a lot of questions in my mind that I haven't found an answer yet.

In this journal, you'll find everything that caught my attention. Everything that makes me smile, cry, sad, pisses me and gives me such excitement. I hope you can walk along with me in finding the best things that life can offer... and give back...


taken at the back of HK Museum of the Arts

Macappleboy

No comments:

Post a Comment