Monday, July 27, 2009

Lacoste Online Sale


Last Sunday morning, I got an email from Lacoste that they just slashed off additional 25% off from their current on-sale items. You can't just imagine how I feel the moment I saw the email. I've been struggling so much for my team's target and when I saw the email, it gives smile on my face and can't wait to go home to place my orders.

I was planning to buy something for myself, of course, on Lacoste Online Store since I got back from HK. I decided to wait until I paid of all my credit card bills so that it won't add up to my burden. Since Lacoste won't ship out items to the third world country, I've contacted my Aunt in California and told her that I'll be sending over my online purchases there and she'll manage to ship those out to me. She agreed as she will be sending something to me since she forgot the chocolates I bought last November when I was there. Here's what I have in mind on my way home:





God knows how long I've stayed online at their store deciding which one to get. I might be jobless in the next coming months due to not meeting my target so I've settled myself with the above shirts and jacket. As usual, before you go on checking out for payment, it will ask you the normal stuffs like shipping address, if it will be a gift, credit card number and expiration date. As soon as I reached the last step, it was asking for my billing address. I scanned over the States and Country section but Philippines is nowhere to be found!

I was like, WTF!? Why can't I use my home address as billing address? I've done online purchases a number of times but what happened now? It gives me so much pain and headaches that after all these days of thinking what to buy for myself, it will just turn out to be a total disaster! I reached for my phone to contact my aunt in California to ask her to buy the stuffs I wanted and I'll just send her my payment but it dawned on me that maybe it's really not for me. Maybe I was destined to save for my future. Maybe it would be better to buy it myself in the US (since HK doesn't carry my size after all!). Well, that gives me hope... gives my smile back on my face... until my eyes closes.

I over slept with my clothes and shoes on. I totally forgot my plans of visiting my cousin in the hospital, watching Harry Potter and Ice Age at the Mall. I woke up at around 6PM where my nephew was knocking on my door.

Macappleboy

No comments:

Post a Comment