Monday, July 20, 2009

Boring Life

It's Monday night and I'm bored as hell!

Yesterday, Sunday, after having lunch out my immediate family at Sentro 1771 in Greenbelt 3, Makati, I decided to go home with my dad instead of staying in the mall to watch Harry Potter and shop by myself. I don't know, I just suddenly don't feel like scanning the shelves and racks of the stores. I was supposed to buy something to wear next Sunday for the mini reunion with my high school friends. But, I just thought of just wear my old clothes instead.

Before I leave for Hongkong for my Birthday Holiday last July 11, I told my sister that we will dine out with my dad for my post birthday celebration. It was actually my birthday wish this year to celebrate my birthday with the people I love. Myself, My Family and My Friends... Although, the latter one has not happened yet, I'm still looking forward to gather all my high school friends for a mini get together.

Back to my boredom, since I was not able to do my regular duties as a responsible citizen of the Philippines yesterday, I planned to go out today to watch movie and my duty to shop but for some unavoidable circumstances, I woke up at around 1PM! I went out of my room and head to the kitchen to check what's on the menu. I grabbed some left over spaghetti and caldereta and headed to my room to eat (i'm not used of eating at the dining table). After bringing my dishes out, I laid back on my bed and started closing my eyes. The last thing I know is that it's already 8PM and I have to take a bath and eat dinner.

Oh I hate it! And now I'm just here in front of my Mac munching some Royce Potato Chip Chocolate.



Want some? You can buy one at City Super in Harbourfront or at Times Square in Hongkong... at Powerplant Mall and Greenbelt 5.

Macappleboy

No comments:

Post a Comment