Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday 2009 - Part 1 (Blue Day)

I can feel the breeze of August and my most awaited month, July will come to an end... July is my month and I've been thinking of a way to celebrate my birthday since last year. Parties are not my thing since I don't want anyone to lay their attentions on me. So when Cebu Pacific had a promo last April, I decided to scrap out another entry on my bucket list and head out of the country and celebrate my birthday in Hongkong!

I've been to Hongkong a couple of times and I just can't get enough of the City. The lights, streets, the shops, subway, the food.. I love almost everything in HK. It's second on my list of favorite places I've been to. Well New York is at the top since I've never been to Paris.

So after telling my dad that I'll be attending a conference in Davao (on my birthday), I packed my things up and fly with my friend, Cee to the City of Summer Sale!


After paying for Terminal Tax at NAIA 3

Waiting for the flight

Cee trying to not know that she's being photographed

Arrival Area

it was around 9:30PM so we eat at Cafe de Coral

We arrived in TST around 11:30 PM and decided to call out the night and sleep for tomorrow's birthday celebration and shopping!

Mind you, if it's not because of my Bucket List and for the Sale I won't be going to HK this time of the month! It's freaking HOOOOTTTT!!!

Macappleboy

No comments:

Post a Comment